This statement is a part of the Terms and Conditions of Use of Geolog World Wide Website and describes the policy and practices with regards to processing of personal information on the Geolog website and covers the company, its employees and the website.
1. "Personal Information" means information that relates to a living individual who can be identified from that information or from that information and other information that is held by or is likely to be held by us.
2. It is our policy to take all necessary steps to ensure that all personal information held by us is processed fairly and lawfully. We will take all necessary steps to implement this policy. All our employees and data processors that have access to personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
3. You can access the Geolog website and browse the website without us capturing and storing personal information, other than logging user IP address and session information such as the duration of the visit and the type of browser used.
4. Any personal information which we collect will be used solely for the purpose of providing our services, and we will not hold it for any longer than is legally permissible necessary for this purpose.
5. We may collect additional personal information that you volunteer while using the website and/or the services. Where we collect such additional information, we make clear the nature of the information and the specific purpose(s) for which it is used or may be used and we offer you the choice to opt out of providing such information.
7. Personal information may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area in order to perform the services. In using the services you consent to such a transfer. In addition, if you put personal information on publicly available parts of the website, this may be accessed by persons in countries outside the European Economic Area, which may not have data protection laws as comprehensive as those that exist in the European Economic Area.
8. We will monitor on an ongoing basis compliance with the provisions of the applicable local legislation and regulations by third party processors, such as suppliers and contractors, or personal information held by us.
9. We may from time to time use your personal information to send you information by telephone, fax, email or post about our company, our special offers and other information that you may find useful. If you do not wish to receive this information please contact email@example.com.
11. If any of the personal information that we hold about you is incorrect or needs updating, or if you want us to delete any personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We may request that you provide further information and identification to enable us to comply with this request.